Sandra Lee Hendrickson Music
Monday, June 4, 2012
Post Triathlon
On May 5th I conquered the Bike and Run legs of a sprint triathlon. My dear friend, Cindy, completed the swim. We finished in exactly 2 hours. Although that may seem like a long time for you-it was pretty fast for me. The heat really got to me during the run and I thought I was going to be a lot slower than two years ago-but I actually improved by 4 mins. in both legs. It took me a while to recover, but after all was totally worth it. I began training for the swim section three weeks ago. I have set a goal to complete the whole thing by myself. That last sentence kind of sounds like a three year old "by myself". I guess that's why I love doing this stuff. It makes me feel young, put's a bounce in my step, reminds me of my mortality and keeps me humble. Off to swim!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's great! Good luck!
That's great! Good luck!
Post a Comment