Me-A donut is good anytime of the day
I don't care what you say
or what you think
because if you don't believe me
that stinks!
And means
you haven't tried to eat
a donut anytime of the day.
Mom-Donuts are my kind of food
Anytime of day
They must be fresh to be good
That is what I say
Any shape will do for me
Round, oval or square
I eat them all so won’t you too
If you dare
Anytime of day
They must be fresh to be good
That is what I say
Any shape will do for me
Round, oval or square
I eat them all so won’t you too
If you dare
Me-It sounds like donuts are your thing
So if that's true I fear,
You'll end up looking like a ring
In less than half a year...
So if that's true I fear,
You'll end up looking like a ring
In less than half a year...
Mom-Just call me "Saturn" Ha! Ha!
Me-Better than JUPITER!
No comments:
Post a Comment