Sandra Lee Hendrickson Music

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

"Make Room For Harmony"

At times I've felt so overwhelmed with Christmas. The making of lists, to do's and gathering addresses sometimes puts me over the edge. I guess that's why I retreat to writing a new song every year. Now I'm putting my songs in videos that hopefully share the message of the lyrics. "Make Room for Harmony" is one of my favorites. I like the bluesy style. I tried to add some humor by using Santa pictures to inspire us to let go and "make room for harmony". Our family likes to play games. It's usually fun and entertaining as I watch the kids battle for who will win. It's been enlightening too to watch the "girls" in the family move on in an beat the "child" (I'll keep him nameless) who seems to always win. It's nice that we've added in some competition over the years. I wish you the Merriest Christmas and empower you to make room for harmony in your life and put it at the top of your "to do" list for the coming year.

No comments: