Sandra Lee Hendrickson Music

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Nothing New, Nothing Old

This weekend I had the rewarding opportunity to listen to the prophets of our church. I love hearing their personal testimonies of Jesus Christ. Their stories make me feel like I am 'normal' and that I can do better in my commitment to live the gospel. I especially love their words of encouragement during these times of insecurity and trouble. I felt that my testimony was affirmed in their words and for that, I am grateful. There was no need for alarm or voice of warning. Though there was nothing new in their messages, there was also nothing old or redundant spoken. The feelings of power and faith that came to me were new and exactly what my soul needed on this day in this time. It is a testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel that it can solve our problems in all times of need. This I know is true.

1 comment:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I, too, loved conference. Such great men and women, they give me courage.