March
19, 2012
Spring
has sprung me right into countdown mode. With the bulk of the school year
behind me, I can finally see through the fog. But I’m completely stuck in my
tracks. What to do this summer? Ah, some of you might say; “sit by the pool,
get a tan.” yeah right, with this skin coloring? L
While others may say; “take a trip” Ah, gas prices are going up, up, up! L Still, others may say, “catch up
on your reading, relax.” Obviously they don’t know me, relax? huh? L My co-workers might say; “go to
a conference, earn some credits, you may get to move you up on the payscale.”
If I have a job next year, that might work. L
Okay, yes, I’m a little grumpy thinking about the summer. It’s probably just the hum drum routine of it
all. I run at full speed during the school year and then shriek to a stop on
May 25th. But don’t worry. Until May 25th I have plenty
to keep me busy. Teach school, work on my book(s), write that song, and maybe a
couple more, oh yeah, compete in a triathlon (bike and run), and lose 5 more
lbs. Oh, and there’s the kids and grandkids squeezed in there, church assignments,
and let’s not forget my sweet husband J.
Hmmm. What a tough life I have? I get to
decide how to spend those precious eight weeks, that are only nine weeks away J.
I’m
sure I’ll figure it out. J St. George, Utah March 2012

No comments:
Post a Comment